WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO YOU IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO US
Welcome to The Lifestyle Club, a recognition program designed around what’s truly important to you when you are away from home. We understand that deciding where to stay, hold meetings or enjoy a meal is important, which is why we’re confident that The Lifestyle Club will not only meet your needs when making that decision, but exceed them. As a member, you will discover benefits that provide convenience and savings whether you’re visiting the Villa Monticello Boutique Hotel or dining at the exclusive Chapter One Restaurant.
Membership to The Lifestyle Club is complimentary, and the experience begins the moment you register with benefits such as complimentary early check in/late check out, and even complimentary upgrades. And by simply presenting your membership card, you can earn points towards complimentary drinks, meals and a luxurious night’s stay for every dollar you spend at the Villa Monticello or dine at Chapter One restaurant.We consider it an honour to have the opportunity to serve each and every guest that chooses to stay with us. The Lifestyle Club is our way of saying thank you. Welcome to the club.
The Lifestyle Club has three membership levels**
GOLD: Benefits are provided on your next stay following enrollment. PLATINUM: Awarded to members with 35+ room nights in a 12-month rolling period. DIAMOND: Awarded to members with 75+ room nights in a 12-month rolling period.
|BENEFITS TO REWARD YOU||GOLD||PLATINUM||DIAMOND|
|Priority information on upcoming events at VM & Chapter One|
|Complimentary local newspaper|
|Complimentary third night on a weekend stay (Friday – Sunday)1||1||2||3|
|Complimentary suite upgrades1|
|Complimentary pre-dinner Aperitif2|
|Welcome Arrival Gift|
|Priority Early Check-In|
|Priority Late Check-Out|
|Complimentary Wi-Fi device e.g. Surfline3|
|1 hour complimentary car service per day4|
|Complimentary Kotoka International Airport VIP Meet & Greet|
|Personal Trainer – 1 hour per day5|
|BENEFITS THAT SAVE YOU MONEY||GOLD||PLATINUM||DIAMOND|
|Discount on En-Suite Spa Treatments1||10%||15%||20%|
|Discount on car service full day rates6||10%||15%||20%|
|Discount on Meeting / Function Room hire7||15%||15%||15%|
|Discount on Meeting / Function Room Packages7||5%||10%||15%|
|Discount at Chapter One Restaurant & Bar8||10%||15%|
|WAYS TO REDEEM PONITS||NUMBER OF POINTS|
|Priority information on upcoming events at VM & Chapter One||Complimentary|
|Lounge Bar Cocktail||400|
|Bottle of House Wine||2,000|
|Dinner Menu Starter||800|
|Dinner Menu Main||2,000|
|Dinner Menu Dessert||800|
|Afternoon Tea for Two||2,000|
|Breakfast from full A La Carte menu||800|
|Junior Suite per night9||40,000|
|Suite (per tier) upgrade per night9||3,000|
|In-Suite Spa Treatment10||1,500|
|Personal Trainer – 6 x 1 hour sessions in in-house gym11||6,000|
|Hire if The View Meeting Room – 4 hours9||18,000|
|Hire of the View Meeting Room – 8 hours9||36,000|
|Hire of The Terrace Function Room9||144,000|
|Use of Meeting/Function Room large screen smart LED TV or Data Projector with Screen9||12,000|
1. Subject to availability at time of booking
2. Limited to one Aperitif
3. Subject to pre-booking. Use of portable Wi-Fi device with up to 10GB of data per day
4. Subject to a minimum 2 hour booking per day
5. Subject to pre-booking. Only available during guests in-house stay
6. Cannot be combined with any other The Lifestyle Club benefits
7. Cannot be combined with any other offer
8. Does not include any beverages
9. Bookings of suites and meeting / function rooms are subject to availability. Points will be deducted at time of booking and are non-refundable if cancelled.
10. Subject to availability and guest already having checked into a suite. Points will be deducted at time of booking and are non-refundable if cancelled.
11. Subject to pre-booking of all 6 sessions. Points will be deducted at time of booking and are non-refundable if cancelled.
* Point collection is based on USD 1 or GHC 4 = 2 points (subject to prevailing exchange rates).
**Membership qualifying period runs on a 12-month rolling period from the date of enrolment.